Free Shipping on $75+ Must select Sure Post at checkout.
Body Jewelry Guide
Body piercing has been around for thousands of years. In fact, the oldest mummified remains ever found were sporting pierced ears. This attests to the existence of piercing well over 5,000 years ago!
What are the types of body jewelry?
Body piercing is still relevant and widespread today. While ears remain the most popular body piercing, it’s not uncommon to see pierced navels, tongues, noses, brows and more.
Of course, with body piercings come all different types of body jewelry! Learn more about the types of body piercing jewelry that goes along with various piercings.
Body Piercing Jewelry Types
- Curved or twisted barbells: can be worn for belly button and eyebrow piercings.
- Captive bead rings: great for the belly button, ear cartilage, ear tragus, earlobe, eyebrows, industrial ear, lip, nipple, captive bead rings and septum piercings.
- Micro barbells: best for ear cartilage piercings.
- Circular barbells: great for ear tragus, earlobe, nipple and septum piercings.
- Studs: ideal for earlobe and many other types of piercings.
- Plugs: best for earlobe piercings.
- Straight barbell: great for industrial ear, nipple and tongue piercings.
- Flatback labret barbells: for piercing of the labret and monroe areas.
- Circular and curved barbells: great for a piercing of the prince albert area.
- Labret Studs: ideal for lip piercings.
- Hoops or seamless Hoops: perfect for nose piercings.
- Bone screws: great for nose piercings.
- Septum retainers and septum clickers: jewelry for the septum area.
Shop Piercing Pagoda
You can have your ears pierced at all Piercing Pagoda locations. At select stores, you can get your ear cartilage pierced along with your belly button and nose.
As always, you must be 18 or over to get a piercing or have the permission of a parent or guardian. Stop by a Piercing Pagoda location near you.