You found it, you got it, now - let's protect it.
So you found the perfect piece of jewelry, but then, life happened and now you need it replaced. Don't worry: we've got you covered with hassle-free-replacements through our Extended Service Agreement!
Take the Pressure Off
Protect your jewelry at the time of purchase and we will replace it hassle free if it breaks during normal wear and tear in the first year.
|If Your Jewelry Costs:||1 Year Replacement Plan Price is:||If Your Jewelry Costs:||1 Year Replacement Plan Price is:|
|$0.00 - $9.99||$1.99||$200.00 - $399.99||$35.99|
|$10.00 - $19.99||$2.99||$400.00 - $599.99||$41.99|
|$20.00 - $29.99||$3.99||$600.00 - $999.99||$51.99|
|$30.00 - $49.99||$5.99||$1,000.00 - $1,499.99||$64.99|
|$50.00 - $74.99||$9.99||$1,500.00 - $1,999.99||$79.99|
|$75.00 - $99.99||$12.99||$2,000.00 - $2,499.99||$99.99|
|$100.00 - $149.99||$18.99||$2,500.00 - $4,999.99||$109.99|
|$150.00 - $199.99||$25.99|
|If Your Jewelry Costs:||1 Year Replacement Plan Price is:|
|$0.00 - $9.99||$1.99|
|$10.00 - $19.99||$2.99|
|$20.00 - $29.99||$3.99|
|$30.00 - $49.99||$5.99|
|$50.00 - $74.99||$9.99|
|$75.00 - $99.99||$12.99|
|$100.00 - $149.99||$18.99|
|$150.00 - $199.99||$25.99|
|$200.00 - $399.99||$35.99|
|$400.00 - $599.99||$41.99|
|$600.00 - $999.99||$51.99|
|$1,000.00 - $1,499.99||$64.99|
|$1,500.00 - $1,999.99||$79.99|
|$2,000.00 - $2,499.99||$99.99|
|$2,500.00 - $4,999.99||$109.99|
Replacement plan can be purchased for eligible pieces of Pagoda jewelry. If the merchandise fails in the first year after purchase as a result of normal wear and tear because of a defect in materials or workmanship, we will replace it free of charge/hassle free.
This plan does not cover excessive or abusive treatment of the merchandise, unauthorized alterations made to the merchandise, loss, theft, or acts of God. This plan covers replacement only, not repairs. If the same item is not available as a replacement, you may select an item of equal or lesser value and/or gift card in an amount equal to the purchase price of the covered merchandise identified in this Plan.
This plan is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This Plan only covers product failure due to a manufacturing defect that occurs during normal use and does not extend to damage due to causes beyond our control, including, without limitation, any unauthorized alterations made by you to the covered merchandise, abuse or acts of God. Loss for any reason, including but not limited to theft, is not covered under this plan. If you purchase this Plan after you purchase the covered merchandise, this Plan does not cover preexisting conditions in the covered merchandise that occurred after you purchased such merchandise and prior to the effective date of this Plan.
- This Plan does not cover any costs, expenses or damages not specifically set forth herein, including indirect or consequential damages.
THIS PLAN IS ONLY VALID IF COVERED MERCHANDISE’S ORIGINAL RECEIPT IS ATTACHED TO THIS PLAN. ONLY THE PRODUCT IDENTIFIED ON THE RECEIPT AND IN THIS PLAN IS SUBJECT TO THIS PLAN. You must retain both this Plan and a paid receipt as proof of purchase. This Plan, including the terms and conditions contained herein, and the paid receipt constitute the entire agreement between you and us.
- This Plan covers replacements only, not repairs. There is no deductible. If the same item is not available as replacement, you may select an item of equal or lesser value and/or a gift card in an amount equal to the purchase price of the covered merchandise identified in this Plan.
- This Plan terminates upon the provision replacement merchandise or a gift card, as provided above. This Plan cannot be renewed.
- You may cancel this Plan for any reason at any time. If you request cancellation within thirty (30) days of the original purchase date of this Plan (as shown on your paid receipt) and no services have been provided to you under this Plan, then the Plan is void and you will receive a full refund of purchase price of this Plan. If you request cancellation of this Plan more than thirty (30) days after the original purchase date of the Plan or after you have received services under this Plan, then you will receive a prorated refund of the purchase price of this Plan (for cancellation purposes, based on a five (5) year duration), less the value of any Plan services received.
A 10% penalty per month shall be added to any refund not paid by us within thirty (30) days of such cancellation.
- We may only cancel this Plan in the event of non-payment, fraud or material misrepresentation by you. In that case, you will receive a notice of cancellation at least thirty (30) days before cancellation. Such notice will specify the reason and effective date of the cancellation. If we cancel this Plan, you will receive a prorated refund of the purchase price of this Plan (for cancellation purposes, based on a 5 year duration), less the value of any services you received under this Plan.
This document establishes your consent to communicate with us electronically. Please read this document carefully and retain a copy for your records. The words we, us, and our mean Zale Delaware, Inc. d/b/a Piercing Pagoda and Signet Service Plans Inc. The word you means the individual purchasing the OPTIONAL PAGODA ONE YEAR REPLACEMENT PLAN. The word Disclosures means the communications set forth in the Scope of Consent paragraph below.
Consent to Receipt of Electronic Disclosures
By indicating your agreement, you indicate that you are able to receive our Disclosures electronically and that you consent to receiving them electronically. Such Disclosures shall be considered to be in writing and in a form you can keep for the purposes of state and federal law. Furthermore, any method that you use to indicate your assent during the purchase process shall be consider an electronic signature.
Scope of Consent
Your consent applies to the receipt of all legal and/or regulatory disclosures associated with purchasing the OPTIONAL PAGODA ONE YEAR REPLACEMENT PLAN with us, along with the Terms and Conditions of our Extended Service Agreement.
Hardware and Software Requirements
To access, view, and retain Disclosures that we provide you, you must have:
- A connection to the Internet.
- A current version of an Internet browser which supports HTML and SSL encryption.
- Your browser settings must have cookies and java script enabled.
- A means to print or store notices and information through your browser software.
- The hardware and software necessary to operate the items above.
Upon request, we will provide you with paper copies of the Disclosures. You may make such a request by calling us at 1-800-866-9700. There is no charge for paper copies.
You may withdraw your consent by discontinuing the online purchase process at any time before you checkout. However, if your consent is withdrawn, you cannot purchase the OPTIONAL plan online. You may also purchase in person at any Piercing Pagoda store.
Updating Your Contact Information
If any contact information you provide us changes, please call us at 1-800-866-9700 so that we may update our records.
Your consent is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce and is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act. The Act shall apply to the fullest extent possible in order to validate our ability to conduct business with you electronically.
CONNECT WITH US
If you still have questions, we're here to help. Call? Text? Email? You decide!