eGift Cards & Gift Cards
Redeeming an eGift Card or Gift Card
Pagoda.com offers two convenient Gift Cards - Pagoda.com Gift Card and Pagoda.com eGift Card.
Pagoda.com Gift Cards can be purchased at Pagoda.com or at any Pagoda.com kiosk or retail store. It may be redeemed online at Pagoda.com or any Pagoda.com kiosk or retail store.
Pagoda.com eGift Cards are sent via email to recipients. The email includes an eGift Card number redeemable only on Pagoda.com. The number is activated within 24 hours after receiving the email. The Pagoda.com eGift Card is valid on any online purchase.
Our checkout process is easy to follow; however, if you have any questions during the checkout process, please call our customer service center at 1-800-866-9700 for assistance.
To redeem either type of Gift Card, follow these simple steps:
- Shop Pagoda.com. Select items you wish to purchase and add to your Shopping Bag.
- In the Shopping Bag. Click "Proceed to Secure Checkout."
- Payment Page. Enter your Gift Card Number and unique PIN (codes are case sensitive) and click "Apply". If you have more than one Gift Card, simply enter one and click "Apply" then repeat the process.
- Keep your Gift Cards. Please hold onto all Gift Cards used in the purchase until your order arrives. If your order cannot be fulfilled, it may be necessary to credit the card(s).
Rules and Regulations for eGift Cards and Gift Cards:
- You cannot purchase an eGift Card or Gift Card with another eGift Card or Gift Card.
- If the amount of your eGift Card or Gift Card does not cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
- If the amount of your eGift Card or Gift Card is for more than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored on your eGift Card or Gift Card account for future use.
- Please make sure you hold onto all Gift Cards used in this purchase until your order arrives. If your order cannot be fulfilled or you return any items, it may be necessary to grant credit back to one of these cards.
- eGift Cards and Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash except as required by law.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen eGift Cards or Gift Cards.
- We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of eGift Cards or Gift Cards; however, items paid for with an eGift Card or Gift Card will be charged applicable sales tax.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department.